Saturday, May 9, 2009

My Trip Away Pt. 2

Toddlers don't like me!!! My beau's nephew is adorable - you say "kissy kissy" to him and he comes straight over, puts his head forward for a kiss and once you give him one he scampers off. But try to play with him? ANGER! He just wasn't happy with me.


Even the kid on the TV was crying!!
LOOK!


I ended up playing by myself like a sad person, but still had an unusually good time with the Little People play set...



The rejection was shattering. I narrowed it down to being the shirts fault, and not me being a stranger to him at the time.
The next day we took him to the Beachouse in Glenelg. What a friggin' tourist.


He was happy once he was fed. So was I.



Total highlight of the trip. Would've been the merry-go-round... but I was too big. Or so my beau thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment